OCTOPUS AND PASTA BAKE
- We put the octopus in a saucepan and cover with water.
- We boil for about 30 minutes, then let cool off completely and cut it in 1-inch pieces.
- In the olive oil, we sauté the onions along with the garlic, carrots and peppers. Once the onions turn golden brown, we add the octopus and continue with the sautéing for 3 more minutes.
- We finish with the water and add the tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper and boil for 30 minutes.
- At the same time, we boil the spaghetti in salted water al dente style and drain.
- We toss the pasta on a baking tray and pour the octopus sauce over. We mix well and bake for 8 minutes in a preheated oven at 180℃.
THE FRESHNESS OF THE SEA ON YOUR PLATE
See what you feel like having and it will turn out delicious
FRESHNESS HAS A TASTE. WILL YOU TRY?
Tasty, healthy dishes that keep the freshness of the sea intact
DINNER WITH FRIENDS
Easy, yet impressive
IN THE PAN
The other way round
Low-calorie rich taste