BOURDETO ALLA PESCANOVA
- In a large saucepan, we heat the olive oil and brown the onions until golden.
- We add the tomato paste, garlic, carrots and mix for another 2-3 minutes using a wooden spoon.
- We cut the fish in large chunks; we spread them out on the bottom of the saucepan, along with the potatoes.
- We add the grated tomatoes, water and bay leaves.
- We season and cook for about 45 minutes over low heat.
- We sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve.
THE FRESHNESS OF THE SEA ON YOUR PLATE
See what you feel like having and it will turn out delicious
FRESHNESS HAS A TASTE. WILL YOU TRY?
Tasty, healthy dishes that keep the freshness of the sea intact
DINNER FOR TWO
The secret of your success
IN THE PAN
The other way round