- We boil the octopus in water with the bay leaves until tender and we then let it cool off.
- At the same time, in olive oil, we brown the carrots, finocchio and spring onions for a few minutes. We add the finely chopped tomatoes and boil until the liquids are absorbed. We take off the heat and toss in the chervils and hartwort.
- We cut the octopus in small pieces and add them in the ingredients of the filling prepared above. We season and stir well.
- We mix the olive oil with the sunflower oil. We grease a rectangular tray and line it with the 3 country-style dough sheets, while greasing them in between. We put the filling and repeat the process with the remaining dough sheets.
- We score the pastry in pieces, sprinkle it with sesame and bake in preheated oven at 170o C for one hour. We then remove it from the oven and let it cool off for a short while, before serving.
THE FRESHNESS OF THE SEA ON YOUR PLATE
See what you feel like having and it will turn out delicious
FRESHNESS HAS A TASTE. WILL YOU TRY?
Tasty, healthy dishes that keep the freshness of the sea intact
Taste the difference
Prepare them together!
DINNER FOR FRIENDS
Easy, yet impressive