- In a pan, we put the octopus and the bay leaves and cover with water.
- We boil until tender, let it cool off and then cut it in 1-inch pieces.
- At the same time, we peel the potatoes and carrots. We cut them in dices and boil together, until soft.
- We drain and empty them in a bowl.
- In the same bowl, we mix the spring onions, fennel, olive oil, lemon juice and the octopus.
- In the end, using a stick blender, we mash the red sweet peppers and combine with the mix we have prepared.
- We sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep stirring, in order to give our octopus salad consistency.
- We spread on bread we like and enjoy.
THE FRESHNESS OF THE SEA ON YOUR PLATE
See what you feel like having and it will turn out delicious
FRESHNESS HAS A TASTE. WILL YOU TRY?
Tasty, healthy dishes that keep the freshness of the sea intact