SQUID AND LEEKS STEW
- We unfreeze the squids and clean them. We cut them in halves.
- In a large saucepan, we heat the olive oil and brown the squids for 2 minutes.
- We add the onions and the leeks and continue with the browning for 5 more minutes.
- We add the grated tomato and the water, the salt and pepper and simmer for about 25 minutes or until thick.
- We serve the food hot, garnishing with grated pepper and a drizzle of lemon.
THE FRESHNESS OF THE SEA ON YOUR PLATE
See what you feel like having and it will turn out delicious
FRESHNESS HAS A TASTE. WILL YOU TRY?
Tasty, healthy dishes that keep the freshness of the sea intact
DINNER WITH FRIENDS
Easy, yet impressive
Make it fast, make it light